Searchmont team is growing, Join Us!
Searchmont Resort is hiring in the following Position:
- Economic Development Intern
Searchmont Resort is seeking an Economic Development Intern who will assist in Business Planning, Customer Service and Marketing. This is a one-year term position, 35 hours per week. The position will be located at Searchmont Resort.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Reach out to Community Groups and Local Businesses to increase pass sales and community engagement.
- Assist with Customer Service.
- Assist the Snow School in the development and promotion of its programs.
- Assist in the development and creation of the 2018-2019 Marketing Campaign.
- Collection of data and analysis of all performance metrics of the business.
- Work under the direction of the General Manager, in collaboration with all Searchmont Staff
Qualifications and Requirements:
Who is eligible? Unemployed or underemployed youth (under the age of 30) who have graduated with a degree or diploma from a post-secondary institution within the last three years, are legally entitled to work in Canada, and have not been previously employed under a FedNor Youth Internship funding agreement, or other federal or provincial internship with pay for a period of six (6) months or more.
Deadline for applications is October 4th, 2018
Please send applications to Barb Greensted, email@example.com